All Class/Divisions & Zones
Experienced with all Protection Methods including Intrinsically Safe, Explosion-Proof & Flame-Proof Equipment.
Field Labeling & Complete US & International Certifications to UL, NFPA, CSA, CE-ATEX, IECEx requirements.
Preliminary Reviews, Compliance Assistance & Training Services Available.
- Remediation skids and buildings
- Purged and pressurized control panels
- Intrinsically safe controls and machinery
- Paint spray booths
- Alternative fuel dispensing equipment
- Compressed natural gas dispensing
- Compressed hydrogen dispensing
- Compressed hydrogen storage systems
- Waste water treatment systems
- Flammable coasting equipment
- Dipping process equipment
- Powder coating systems
- Semiconductor gas cabinets
- Gas analyzers
- and much more
Onsite or in our accredited test lab, we can provide complete HazLoc Test & Certification Services. Over 25 years of experience with all types of products and all protection methods. CertifiGroup is well known by inspection authorities throughout North America and recognized by International Certification Agencies.
Our certified engineers are the hazardous location equipment experts in North American and international product safety. We provide onsite evaluation and labeling for many different types of equipment. CertifiGroup conducts hazardous location testing for evaluation standards: UL 698A, NFPA 496, NFPA 34, NFPA 30, NFPA 33, and international ATEX standards. CertifiGroup Hazloc experts can assist you in determining the correct protection method, including intrinsically safe, explosion proof and flame proof equipment.
Hazardous Location Testing
Our expert engineer will come to your facility, performing testing or certification on your equipment. These possibilities include: